Monday, October 24, 2011

19 Months

19 months ago, our lives were forever changed. Each day, my precious angel surprises me, makes me laugh, and completely makes my day worthwhile. I wanted to do a post about what all he is up to at this point. He amazes me all the time with the stuff he comes up with! At 19 months:
** He LOVES music, loves to dance, and loves to put on a show for anyone!
** One of his favorite things is his daddy! I love watching him grin as soon as Austin walks in the door. I can say, "daddys home!" and he runs to the door, waiting impatiently for Austin to come in.
** Another favorite is rocking out to music in daddy's truck. It's so funny to watch the two of them shaking heads, rocking to whatever is on the radio.
** His appetitie is back. He went through a period of eating nothing/very little, but now he pretty much eats anything. His favorites are mexican (cheese dip and rice), beef tacos, chicken casserole of any kind, natural cheesy puffs, and fruit.
** He is talking constantly. He has about 20 words right now, and his new thing is to say "no" to everything.
** Boy has a temper! If he doesn't get his way or I take something from him, he goes NUTS. Full-out, throwing himself on the ground, temper tantrums.
** He still gets a milk bottle in the morning. Our doctor is on my case to take the bottles away completely. Honestly, it's more for me and my snuggle time. He drinks from a sippy the rest of the day, so I know he will do fine without the bottle. I just need to suck it up and pack them away.
**His new favorite thing is trains! He is obsessed with Chuggington, hearing or seeing a train, LOVES them! Maybe our theme for his 2nd birthday party????
** Cries when we drop him off at daycare, but ends up loving it. His teacher says he loves doing the arts and crafts.
** Obsessed with books. We seriously read about 10 books each night.

He is so funny, so amazing, and I really want to freeze time and keep him at this age. The best 19 months of our lives!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment