Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful

Each year we have so much to be thankful for....my number #1 this year is this guy:

What a mess he is...and I love him to death for it!

I love Thanksgiving. I really do. But I'm one of those people who have a bad tendency to skip over it and head straight for Christmas. My tree might or might not already be up :). I found this little Q & A at Blue Eyed Bride's blog, so here goes!
1. Do you eat stuffing or dressing? Dressing. And my parent's dressing is Oh.So.Yummy.
2. Did you ever dress up as a pilgrim at school? I think so
3. What is your favorite dish at Thanksgiving? Definitely the dressing. I also love the mashed potatoes and squash casserole. Carb overload!
4. Are you all about the turkey or all about the sides? Definitely the sides!
5. Do you have pumpkin pie at your house? Do you eat it? No, we don't have pumpkin pie. Maybe I should make one??? My grandmother actually always made sweet potato pie and told me it was pumpkin pie...she knew I wouldn't eat it if I knew it was sweet potato! I think I was like 15 before she told me the truth :)
6. Do you watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade while cooking? We love to get up and watch it! I'm excited to see if Will is into it this year.
7. What other traditions do you associate with Thanksgiving? We travel each year, so it's never a laid back holiday. Even more stressful when adding a kid to the mix. We alternate between Nashville (the hub's family) and Georgia (my sister's family). Maybe one day we will actually be home for the holidays!

Feel free to add these questions to your blog! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment