Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall TV Lineup

One of my favorite things about the month of September is the new fall tv lineup! I am so sick of re-runs, and since Entourage has ended (insert tear here...or a million tears) we are in desperate need of some new shows.

Here is what I'm thinking our faves will be:
Sunday
NFL Football (I'm in a Fantasy League...give me a break!)

Monday
Dancing with the Stars
The Playboy Club (this is a new one...will have to watch and see!)

Tuesday
Dancing with the Stars (results)
Ringer

Wednesday
Criminal Minds (FAVORITE!)
The X Factor

Thursday
Grey's Anatomy
The Office

And of course, we're all excited about the return of our favorite serial killer:
Sunday, October 2!!!!!!


Leave me a comment and let me know what some of your favorites are!

1 comment:

  1. First of all: WE LOVE DEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so freakin' excited for Season 6!!!!

    Our shows for Sept are:

    Tuesday: Glee, The New Girl, Raising Hope, Parenthood (LOVE this show!)

    Wedenesday: Up All Night (It's a new one and it's about new parents so I can relate to it all - it's hilarious!)

    And that's it :)

    ReplyDelete