Monday, September 26, 2011

Week 1 Down...Final thoughts.

Now that we are finished with premiere week, I'm going to add my final thoughts. A few shows surprised me (in a good way), quite a few disappointed.

Sunday
I'm ashamed to admit that I watched the premier of Sister Wives last night. Very intriguing, though it won't be a must-see for me.

Monday
I actually tuned in to Castle (I believe it was Monday) and it was REALLY good. I might have to rent seasons 1 and 2 to catch up.
Weeds finishes up this week, but it's usually one of our sumemr favorites.

Tuesday
Blah...boring night of tv.

Wednesday
Criminal Minds (LOVED the premiere) and Revenge. Oh my goodness, that was a great show. Can't wait to watch this one!!!



Thursday
Grey's Anatomy and The Office were both really good.

So, what did you think of premiere week? Any excitements/disappointments?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if we can be friends anymore! You don't like Tuesday night TV!!! That is my favorite night.

    I watched Glee, Parenthood, New Girl (new series - I liked it) & Raising Hope. The New Girl & Raising Hope are pretty silly shows but still fun to watch.

    Parenthood, IMO, is a phenomenal show. It makes me cry almost every time! I love love love it! And I ♥ Glee but I do admit that it is an odd show at times :)

    ReplyDelete