Friday, December 11, 2009

Finally Friday!!!!

Thank you Lord that Friday is finally here! This seems like the longest week ever. As I said before, I LOVE Christmas!!!! However, sometimes I get so frustrated at the million things to do over the Christmas season! Oh well....only one more week of school then I have a nice long break.

Here is our weekly update!
How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain? Haven't stepped on the scales this week, so I'm still saying around 8 pounds
How big is baby? He weighs about 1 1/2 pounds and is finally starting to get some baby fat on his bones! He has also started growing hair (just in case you were wondering)
Sex? Boy
Maternity Clothes? Definitely....also on a sad note, apparantly myself and baby boy are going through a growth spurt. Some of my maternity clothes are starting to get a little tight. Not good, considering I have 15 weeks left :(
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? Pretty good this week. He does tend to move around a lot at night, but I love feeling him so I'm not complaining!
Best moment this week? Last weekend we had tons of fun with Jenn and fam! Dad drove the fire truck in the P.G. parade. He carried Santa and Emma and Jack rode with them too! It was so fun seeing how excited the kids were!
Movement? Moving around a lot. Austin is starting to be able to feel him more and more, so that's fun! Also, the other day he kicked so hard I could see my stomach physically move! Weird!
Food cravings? Nothing special
Labor signs? None
Belly button? Still in, but looking funky
What I miss? Being able to find something to wear. It gets boring wearing the same things over and over, but I'm not going to put tons of $$$$ into clothing I'll only be wearing for a few more months! So, for those of you who see me on a regular basis, sorry I'm always wearing the same thing!
What I'm looking forward to: Holding him in my arms. Lately I'm starting to get more sentimental (or hormonal, whatever you want to call it) and I just cannot wait to see him and hold him!
Words of wisdom: Got nothing....
Weekly Gripe: People who make comments that offend me (even though they probably don't know they offend me). Yes, I am big. Yes, I have a big belly. No, I am not due in a few weeks, but in a few months!

Have a happy Friday! I PROMISE I will be putting up pics this weekend! I have so many cute ones from last weekend and am hoping to take more this weekend (parties, wedding, lots going on this weekend!!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment