Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby Boy Is Here!

Here are a few pictures of our sweet baby boy! Birth story below! Coming home!

Sleeping soundly
My two boys!
Our first family picture!
Sweet baby boy!
Friday, March 19th at 10:39 a.m., our lives changed forever! Our precious baby boy was born at 7 lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long. He is absolutely beautiful (not just saying that because I'm his mama, he really is a pretty baby!) and we are in love with him!

I had a short and relatively easy labor. We arrived at the hospital at 5 a.m., got things going around 6:45, and things certainly sped up after that time! Long story short, my epidural only took on one side to begin with, so it had to be re-done (not fun!). However, I progressed very quickly and he was born a short time later. It was such a surreal experience, one I hope every person gets to experience one day. It's crazy how your life changes in that instant and you feel love you've never felt before. Austin and I are so in love with him and spend all day staring at him! I could seriously sit and watch his face for hours!

1 comment: