Monday, March 15, 2010

Last Week!

So as of tomorrow I am 39 weeks pregnant! Exciting news to share....went to the doctor today and we scheduled an induction for Friday! Dr. did say that baby boy may decide to come on his own before then, but this is our back-up plan in case he's too comfy in my belly. So, I guess this will be my last weekly update, then it will be baby updates.

So, here we go!
How far along? 39 weeks (almost)
Total weight gain: Lost 2 pounds today, which is common at the end of preggos
How big is baby? A little over 7 pounds (hopefully not too much bigger!)
Sex: Boy!
Maternity clothes: Yes, but getting ready to move to nursing clothes. Doesn't that sound fun!
Stretch marks: Gross..........yes..............all I have to say about that!
Sleep: Really bad
Best moment this week: Knowing that in the next 4 days I will meet my little sweetheart!
Movement: Still lots of it, but he's definitely running out of room
Food cravings: Nothing in particular right now
Labor signs: Still having contractions, but nothing regular. Am dialated to a little over 3
Belly button: Still in, but looks very funny
What I miss: A lot
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my baby boy!
Words of wisdom: Officially done with work for 8 weeks!!!!!
Weekly gripe: Still a little upset at my dr. for going out of town, but whatever!

I still need to post finished nursery pictures. Will do that this week as I wait for my sweet baby to arrive! Hope you all have enjoyed following the Baker family during this journey of pregnancy! Stay tuned for the parenting stories that will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment