Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weekly Updates!

This past weekend we had so much fun! The guys had a golf trip to RTJ Prattville for the weekend, so my sister and the kids came and spent the weekend with me and mom. Great weekend had by all (right Jenn????) I got to register for baby boy, which was fun but tiring at the same time. WAAAAAY too many choices out there for babies! I mean really....what baby needs sippy cups in 10 different colors??? (I guess my baby does, since I did register for like 3 different ones :))After 2 1/2 hours at Babies R Us, we decided that was enough for one day. I have started my Pottery Barn registry online, but still need to go in the store to finish it.

This week I enjoyed Veteran's Day off and shopped for baby furniture. Hopefully we can get everything ordered by this weekend and get started on his room!

Here is this week's Preggers Update!
How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain: I refuse to step on scales at home, so still at 6 until my next dr.'s appt.
How big is baby? Weight is 3/4 of a pound, and the length of a carrot
Sex: Boy!
Maternity Clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? Not yet.....hopefully I will be saying that until week 40!
Sleep? Lots of crazy dreams lately.....and he seems to be a night owl, which doesn't help me sleep very good.
Best moment this week: Picking out baby stuff/furniture!
Movement: I am feeling him move a LOT more, so that's fun!
Food Cravings: Nothing particular at the moment
Labor Signs? None
Belly Button: Still in, but is getting more shallow and is stretching out a bit from left to right. Is that normal?????
What I miss: Ceasar salad
What I'm looking forward to: Getting started on his room!
Words of Wisdom/Weekly Grip: No words of wisdom, but definitely a gripe! Where did customer service go??????? So many stores say the economy is hurting them, but when you need help the service is HORRIBLE!

Have a happy day !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment