Thursday, November 19, 2009

Weekly Updates!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week! I personally am looking forward to FRIDAY!!!! Our school system has the entire week of Thanksgiving off, so I get a week-long break. Yah for me!

Here is my weekly update!
How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain? Not sure. I go back to the dr. on Monday so will know then!
How big is baby? 11 inches (the size of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound!
Sex: Boy!
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Stretch Marks? Not yet. However, my babycenter update e-mail this week said if I'm going to get them they will probably start showing up in the next few weeks....Great. Something to look forward to.
Sleep? Depends on the night. Last night was the best night of sleep I've had in a while. Tuesday night I was up from 12:30 - 3 a.m. It is getting more uncomfortable to find a sleeping position this week too.
Best moment this week: My talented sister-in-law brought me the fabric design for the bedding, curtains, wall color, etc. and it is amazing!!!!! I can't wait to get his room going!
Movement: Definitely picking up on a daily basis. He still seems to be a night owl, so it makes it tough for me to fall asleep when he's doing kickboxing in my belly.
Food cravings: Nothing at this moment.
Labor signs? None
Belly Button: Still in, but getting smaller and longer from left to right. It definitely does not look normal at the moment. Guess it will only get worse...
What I miss: Still missing ceasar salad
What I'm looking forward to: A week off from work!
Words of Wisdom/Weekly Gripe: Still can't find any words of wisdom. My gripe will be people making rude comments. I had a lady at work tell me that everytime she sees me I'm going to the bathroom. No crap...I'm pregnant, drinking tons of water. What does she expect and did she actually have to point that out????? Get a life!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and great Thanksgiving. I realize I have SO much to be thankful for (my family, my amazing husband, this perfect creature growing inside of me, wonderful friends, etc.) and I hope each of you count your blessings as well!

Have a happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment