Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthing Classes.....

are very scary! Austin and I went to the 1st of 4 classes last night. Can anyone explain why the video they show is completely outdated and the women are those you DO NOT wish to see give birth? Other than the video, the class was pretty good. We learned about the stages of labor, what will happen with the onset of labor, etc. Our instructor told the men that we women WILL lose our sense of humor at some point during labor, so don't bother joking around. Austin thinks I've already lost mine :)

She made us write on the board our due dates and wouldn't you know the tiny girl in class who does not look pregnant AT ALL is due 3 weeks before me. Great. Way to boost my self esteem! Austin also made a note to point that out. Hubby not winning brownie points this week!

Head back to the doctor today, so will let you all know what good ole' Dr. Edwards has to say about baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny!! Chad and I signed up for the all day class in February. I am excited about taking it but Chad is not. He keeps telling me he would rather be suprised then know! LOL I am glad it was fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete