Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! We have had a great few weeks. We spent Christmas Day in Nashville with Austin's family, then went to Crested Butte, CO for a week of skiing! Everyone except for me skied, but I had a great time relaxing and catching up on my reading. I will be posting some pictures of our trip later this week.

Here is my weekly update (I actually skipped last week, so here is week 29):
How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain: around 12 pounds
How big is baby? He weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is around 15 inches long
Sex: Boy
Maternity Clothes: Definitely
Stretch Marks: Still proud to say a big NO to this one!
Sleep: Horrible, awful, non-existant, anything else to describe my nights????
Best moment this week: Actually last week our glider and ottoman for his room came in, so that was exciting! Also, knowing we have 11 weeks left until our lives are changed FOREVER!
Movement: Definitely. He loves to wedge his foot under my rib. Very uncomfortable I must say.
Food cravings: Sushi
Labor signs: None
Belly button: Still in :)
What I miss: Having a winter coat that I can actually zip. I refuse to buy one at this point!
What I'm looking forward to: Starting our birth/parenting classes tonight! I am excited and scared at the same time (I refuse to watch the birthing video they will show)
Words of Wisdom: Got nothing.....
Weekly gripe: Sick people in public. Enough said.

I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now. This pregnancy has flown by!!!! I know I still have a while left, but so far it has gone by so quickly!

Oh......my last post mentioned my glucose test for gestational diabetes. It is with great pleasure that I announce that I passed, so no diets for me!!!!! 11 more weeks to eat like a pig and not feel bad about it (remember.....I have to feed my baby!).

Have a happy day and check back later this week for pictures from Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment