Sunday, January 10, 2010

Only 10 weeks to go!!!!

I am now at 30 weeks! Only 10 more weeks until we get to meet this sweetheart who has been beating me up!

This week we start the nursery. We'll see how good of a painter my wonderful hubby is! I'll post pics as we make progress. Still waiting on the bed and dresser to come in, and bedding to be done (I REALLY hope he doesn't decide to make his appearance early. If so, I guess he'll be sleeping in the bed with us!).

Here is my weekly update:
How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm thinking about deleting this question. Last week I gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks (but in my defense.....it was FREEZING the day I went to the Dr. and I had on boots and a coat. I bet my boots weighed 3 lbs....at least that's what I keep telling myself)
How big is baby? He weighs almost 3 pounds and is about 15.7 inches long
Sex: Boy
Maternity Clothes: Definitely
Stretch Marks: Still proud to say a big NO to this one!
Sleep: Happy to say MUCH better this week
Best moment this week: Snow day on Thursday! I'm getting waaaaaay to used to being off work.
Movement: Absolutely!
Food cravings: A good grilled burger
Labor signs: None
Belly button: Still in :)
What I miss: Not getting out of breath when I walk up stairs, to the car, etc.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery!
Words of Wisdom: Still have nothing....except maybe the fact I only have 10 weeks left!
Weekly gripe: Who else is ready for Spring weather????? I am soooo not a cold-weather person and it has been bitter!

We go to our next birthing class Monday night, which I'm looking forward to. Last week, someone asked Austin how the classes went. His response "I just kept thinking, I am so glad I'm not the one going through this"! Typical male response. However, I must say Austin has been wonderfully supportive during my pregnancy and has put up with a lot of griping and whining from me!

Hope everyone has a great week! I still need to post pics from our trip and will try to do that tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment