Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh crap.....7 weeks left!

Reality is finally setting in. I will be a mother in about 7 weeks!!!! Exciting, scary, a lot of freak out moments this past week!

I had a doctor's appointment today. He believes baby boy is in position, head down, and is weighing about 4 lbs as of now. My doctor also said I had a pretty pregnant belly :).....something to make me feel good about myself!

Here is our weekly update:
How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: I did gain my 6 pounds back....but no more than that, which is good.
How big is baby?around 4 pounds
Sex: Boy!
Maternity Clothes: Yep....but really sick of them.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Good, but lots of crazy dreams!
Best moment this week: My baby shower was last weekend. It was fabulous!!!! I could not ask for better friends and family!
Movement: Yes, he likes to kick around 2 a.m.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular
Labor signs: None
Belly button: Still in!
What I miss: Being able to talk and walk without getting out of breath
What I'm looking forward to: Cute summer clothes
Words of wisdom: Nothing.......
Weekly gripe: My hands and feet have started swelling a little bit. They aren't bad, but is a bit uncomfy for me.

I had my baby shower last weekend and it was WONDERFUL! I'll post pics later on!

1 comment:

  1. I think you look great!!! It was good to see you last night. See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete