Friday, February 12, 2010

Updated Nursery Pics!

Here are a few pictures of the nursery. Bedding and curtains are here and it is BEAUTIFUL (yes, I am bragging!)!!!!!
Monogrammed bedding (yes, I know I will not be able to use it again or sell the bedding, but I don't care! Absolutely LOVE the monogramming!!!!!)
The beautiful bedding! My talented sis-in-law found the fabric and designed everything. If anyone needs a designer, give her a call!

Another view of the bedding

Adorable bassinet (thank you Mawmaw!). Susan, my mother-in-law, actually made the bedding for the bassinet!

Curtains and bassinet

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!! I think my nephew will have the cutest nursery I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love it too! It's even cuter in person. Can't wait for you to see it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete