Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ready for Spring!

Is anyone else sick of Winter weather? I am so sick of being inside all the time, cold weather, and rain!!!!! I am in serious need of some sunshine and temps at least in the 50's! Maybe I'm just going a little stir crazy.....

I still need to post pics from my baby shower, which I will try to do tonight. For now, here is our weekly pregnancy update!

How far along? 34 weeks (yikes!)
Total weight gain: As I've said before, I refuse to weigh myself between dr. visits, so I can update this next week.
How big is baby? According to babycenter, he should weigh around 4 3/4 lbs and 18 inches long. According to Dr. E last week, he was about 4 lbs, so baby boy might be a bit under babycenter's prediction. Who knows though.....
Sex: Boy!
Maternity Clothes: Ugh!!!! So sick of them! I really hope stores have a fabulous Spring season this year, because I cannot wait to wear normal clothes! I am so ready for sundresses, sandals, and shorts! I'm hoping clothes will be my motivation for losing baby weight!
Stretch Marks: Not yet. I've been using Mama Mio cream and it is wonderful!!!!! If anyone needs assistance in the stretch mark area, I highly recommend checking out their website.
Sleep: Depends on the night. Last night, not so great. Saturday night was wonderful sleep!
Best Moment This Week: His nursery is really starting to come together. I'm still waiting on curtains and bedding, but I will post pics once we get everything done. Also, another great moment......Austin took my to fav restaurant Sat night (Bonefish!!!). It was yummy, kind of an early V-day dinner (we hate getting in the crowds on V-Day).
Movement: Lots of it, but I can tell he's beginning to run out of room.
Food Cravings: Lovin' some apple juice and am craving a lot of sweets this week!
Labor Signs: None really, but have noticed more Braxton Hicks than I used to have. At my appt. next week, I start getting "checked" (yuck), so we will see what/if any progress is made at that point. Don't get me wrong though, I don't want him to arrive early!
Belly Button: Still in, but looks kind of funny, according to my hubby.
What I Miss: So many things I won't even go there!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Seeing what/who he looks like! As most of you know, we did not do the 3/4d ultrasound, so our only pic of baby boy is from our 20-week ultrasound.
Words of Wisdom: Nothing......
Weekly Gripe: Been a long week at work at it's only Tuesday. I'll leave it at that!

Hope you have a great day and I will post baby shower pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment